HybridZ

Rossa tail lights

ZROSSA

Guest nezzie76

Stable Autoworks sells a GTO taillight kit ( 1 pair each of amber, red, and clear) for $ 199. The website is zcarkits.com. Tom McBurnie, who owns Thunder Ranch also sells the GTO kit, though I cannot remember the address. Those original-style bullet-shaped lights I think maybe made by a company called Lucas. That style of light doesn't put out too much light so you might want to mount a third light inside. Corvette, Opel Manta/GT, and trailer lights can look pretty good too. Good luck icon_cool.gif

Guest Anonymous

I have Austin healy sprite taillights, from moss motors. They are glass and really well made, andi think around $20 a pop. I got them from Moss Motors, and adding a third brakelight is a good idea, I put a led strip along the top of the hatch window. Can't really see it in the day but it makes a big difference at night. The last thing you need is some ahole rearending you.

Scott

• 9 months later...

I have kind of changed my mind on the tail lights. I found some all in one units of a Nissan S-cargo mini van. The are kind of like super bettle tail lightts but are made to sit on a flat panel. I think they will do the trick for me.

Douglas