HybridZ

RB Socal

Blitz_86

Okay well i have a 240z and am thinking of doing the swap but am still not sure.Is there anyone who has a 240z with a rb engine its not the money more of how they handle/sound i kinda wanna hear first hand experience.I have looked on youtube but those videos really do rb engines justice so if anyone doesnt mine me looking under there hood and hearing there car i would appreciate it much thanks.So cal here la/oc/ie thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Okay well i have a 240z and am thinking of doing the swap but am still not sure.Is there anyone who has a 240z with a rb engine its not the money more of how they handle/sound i kinda wanna hear first hand experience.I have looked on youtube but those videos really do rb engines justice so if anyone doesnt mine me looking under there hood and hearing there car i would appreciate it much thanks.So cal here la/oc/ie thanks

I'm in Westminster

• 2 weeks later...

we should all have a nice socal peeps cruise sometime... up the PCH... some lunch at neptunes... mulholland drive after? lol

I have to agree though, for not much more you can have a rb25 and its a much better platform than the 20.... id go sr20 instead of the rb20.

Edited by RS Speed

Hmm Makes sense guess project z is on hold for another month haha well yea im down to chill or hang out anytime really wanna see a 240z with a rb engine first hand

Please post roughly what area you live... otherwise we assume you are scoping us all out to steal our rides! good luck getting past my rottweilers :lol:

Please post roughly what area you live... otherwise we assume you are scoping us all out to steal our rides! good luck getting past my rottweilers :lol:

Whats going on Quoc? Been a while since i got my wheels from you lol. As for the Rottweilers all I would need is Beggin strips and there wont be a problem haha.

Whats going on Quoc? Been a while since i got my wheels from you lol. As for the Rottweilers all I would need is Beggin strips and there wont be a problem haha.

My dogs would eat the beggin' strips... then you, haha... how are those wheels turning out? Still awesome I hope!

we should all have a nice socal peeps cruise sometime... up the PCH... some lunch at neptunes... mulholland drive after? lol

I have to agree though, for not much more you can have a rb25 and its a much better platform than the 20.... id go sr20 instead of the rb20.

I like this guy's idea... BTW Q I found the issue, you won't believe it, but honestly you won't.