HybridZ

WTB: nissan skyline c210 2000gt tail lights

Guest LBT S30Z

Guest LBT S30Z

hey guys,

i am a new member here and i own a 1975 datsun 280z that i am restoring and modifying (soon to have a vh45de dropped in). I don't really like the stock tail light set up and i have been looking into tail light conversions that have been done to Z's. Out of all the options out there, i find this set up the most appealing, they come from the nissan skyline c210 2000gt(1977-1981)

240kyum.jpg

128.jpg

and here's how they look on a z;

daisuke_shouten_016.jpg

6dc6cafd.jpg

can anyone help me find this tail light set up (the whole assembly including the license plate piece) or direct me to someone (or a website) who can help?

thanks in advance.

Edited by LBT S30Z

Guest LBT S30Z

Wow they look like a bolt on with some work,right?

I used to own one-1981 Skyline coupe back on the days(in Kuwait) but the badge says Nissan Skyline GT 240K with left hand steering wheel.

yeah, it looks like it will work. if i cant find those, will try and find the c110 skyline tail light setup.. it looks like it could work too.

image001-1.png

kenmarygtr1.jpg

• 1 year later...

I think the best option is the euro taillights. I'm not a fan of the skyline in a Z mod. i really think datsun got them right in the 240

Yea I like the euro ones too. But I kinda like the 2000gt ones too, just for the rareness and me and you have GT-R engines so its kinda ok to do...