HybridZ

Questions about fixing my new 1975 280Z

dpuma8

I just recently bought this car from Voltron_Boi and I am pretty excited

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/94348-1975-280z-with-l28et-swap/

I have a few questions since I can't seem to find concrete enough answers by doing a search.

1) The car comes with the act extreme 6 puck disc and pressure plate. When I shift through the gears, it is pretty rough through the gears like it slams into gear and then takes off. IS this normal with a performance clutch? I haven't had a car with an upgraded clutch before.

2) It is hard to shift into gears. It will grind sometimes but just overall is hard to get in there. Voltron said to bleed the tranny and it will be fine. Is there anything else I should look out for?

3) The car is missing door locks and I see that each lock is surprisingly $135+ (I thought it would be like $20). Does the lock have to be 280Z specific or can a locksmith put some universal lock in for much cheaper that will work with my ignition key? If it is possible, how much should I expect to pay?

4) The brakes push all the way to the floor and then the brake is really touchy. If the brakes work well but the pedal goes to the floor, is there something wrong with it or need to be fixed?

5) The car sits really low and rubs the fenders. You can turn the steering wheel 90 degrees and then the front rubs on the fender. The springs are cut so I would like to do some coilovers or some combo that allows me to adjust ride height. I haven't seen any posts for coilovers so doesthat mean there aren't any direct bolt ons?