HybridZ

SoCal Junkyard Zcar updates

Ok, so Its getting harder and harder to find s30's in Socal now a days. Sometimes there could be many, or none for months on end. so im going to start a thread that keeps track of how many Z's are at the popular junkyards and a rough estimate of what they have. These are all Pick a Part. The one off the 60freeway is a different pick a part (different franchise i believe)

Anahiem, Ca:

One s30. no transmission, all body parts still there. one l6 block.

a few s130's but all of them have no transmissions. body parts still there.

Stanton, Ca:

NO S30s

a few s130's but all of them have no transmissions. body parts still there.

Ontario, Ca:

3 s30. one convertible. one carb, two fuel injected. body parts still there.

two manual transmission, one automatic. (minus ALL reverse switches. i took them)

3 L6 blocks.

didnt have the chance to look for s130s

Once again, this is a ROUGH estimate. im not going to sit there and look for everysingle clip and bolt. is you have any questions, msg me.

ok, someone from Norway wanted a set of 240z corner lights. i can do this for anybody (dissassemble + ship).

Tomorrow, Oct2-5th, pick a part sales. three s30s, two 300zx (84 model), and a 2003 Honda RSX (coming in fresh tmrw). at Milliken off the 60

post-4870-062006200 1285996823_thumb.jpg

Edited by garyneedsz

• 1 year later...

Where are all the Zs at??? I'm having a hard time finding Z's in the Junkyard. If anyone is interested, i found a Toyota Celica, the old school fast back looking ones. It still has everybody part and some of its engine. Its at Ecology in santa fe springs,ca

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

U Pick Save Pomona,Calif.

1560 E.Mission Blvd,Pomona,Ca 91766

1-909-623-6108 ext. 304 attn: Saul

As of last Wednesday there were 2 S30's, 71 240z and 72 240z.Interiors mostly gone but body and suspension intack.71 240z of last wed still had series 1 rear hatch with vent opening.Also as of last Wed.the 71 had suspension techniques blue lowering springs.71 also had some nice stock seats,look to be recovered in original like seat material,black.

Also as of last Wed.both had headers and round top S U's.One had e31 head the other e88 head

I would call them 1st and talk to Saul and if you go there you have to ask for the 240z and they are parked in a special section apart from the rest of the yard.

• 4 weeks later...