HybridZ

Pics of Maserati GT Trashed

clarkspeed

I was working in the front yard today. One block from my house I heard an engine rev, burnout from the stoplight, shift to 2nd gear, and them WHAM. I didn't see exactly what happened but this dude must have been showing off for his girlfriend and buddy sitting in the back seat, lost it, hit the curb, spun 180, side-slapped a block wall lined with trees, then spun another 180 back into the street. The guy in the back seat was shaken up and taken to the hospital but everyone was ok. Only the door air bags went off. There appeared to be heavy alcohol consumption involved. They made quite an effort trying to drive away before the cops came. The guy said "It just turned on it's own like something broke". As soon as it happened there was some guy at the stop light who saw the whole thing, screaming at the top of his lungs, "That's the stupidest f_ing a_hole thing ever!"

IMG_8191.jpg

IMG_8192.jpg

IMG_8193.jpg

IMG_8195.jpg

IMG_8196.jpg

Sigh, its hurts to see beautiful cars ruined by **** bag owners.

In last picture though, how mind blowing would it be to have 4 wheel steering like that.

I believe they did make some 280zx's or 300zx's with 4 wheel steering it was called HICAS, Also when I first looked at the pictures I thought it wasn't so bad but then I saw the pictures of the other side, Ouch. Well I guess what that guy got what was coming to him. At least nobody got seriously injured.