HybridZ

s30 L series greddy muffler

bmr89

Hey guys i couldnt find any thread on anyone using a greddy muffler with their NA Z. any guys running this muffler i would greatly appreciate a response on how it sounds on an L series and possible pics or vids if you have one. i already love the sound and quality, i know its a just preference and kind of a lame ass post but i cant find any vids online of a Z running a greddy. :D

thanks guys

Hey guys i couldnt find any thread on anyone using a greddy muffler with their NA Z. any guys running this muffler i would greatly appreciate a response on how it sounds on an L series and possible pics or vids if you have one. i already love the sound and quality, i know its a just preference and kind of a lame ass post but i cant find any vids online of a Z running a greddy. :D

thanks guys

ill put up a vid of my car which is running a cherrybomb glasspack into a greddy muffler copy, it sounds good, i can take off the glasspack for you I would like to know what it sounds like too.

Edited by 78_S30_L28

here you go, its on my parts car so it isnt the best running z out there, hope this helps car was reved to about 3-4k

p.s. i turned my speakers up all the way and its about a 1/8 of the volume in person

th_SDC11302.jpg

http://s481.photobucket.com/albums/rr176/Spitfirejunky46/?action=view&current=SDC11302.mp4

Edited by 78_S30_L28

cool deal bud, is that the knockoff greddy canister you said you had on? if authentic greddy mufflers werent so dam expensive id buy more greddy parts. Megan Racing has a new OE straight through muffler, its 3 inch in and out that looks really discreet and would tuck up under the rear end of the z nicely,and has a nice tip to extend out from behind thats not to ricy or noticeable, plus its 2 times cheaper than a greddy lol. i might do that with a vibrant resonator, should sound clean. ;)

cool deal bud, is that the knockoff greddy canister you said you had on? if authentic greddy mufflers werent so dam expensive id buy more greddy parts. Megan Racing has a new OE straight through muffler, its 3 inch in and out that looks really discreet and would tuck up under the rear end of the z nicely,and has a nice tip to extend out from behind thats not to ricy or noticeable, plus its 2 times cheaper than a greddy lol. i might do that with a vibrant resonator, should sound clean. ;)

Greddy makes great products but the prices that people will pay just to have a legit Greddy part are just mind blowing. :bonk:

i know right, gotta love the whole "name brand" price rates. ive been successful using more nockoff parts than i can count that worked the exact same as the name brand part. the only thing one might run into is durability in manifolds etc..and fitment issues, but hey, thats why we z guys love custom fab work anyways! :D