HybridZ

Winter plans for the Z cars

EvilC

Well after a very busy summer, I am planning on the next few things for EVIL Z and #1905. EVIL Z has not seen much road time this past year and #1905 is in paint jail....still but I am ok with it. I have a garage to clean out to store one of the cars here in the city with me.

Wish list for winter on Evil Z:

Fuel cell

Re-run fuel lines

New front rotors

New welded brace for rear diff

Install heat

New head and dyno tune

Finish the last 10% of stuff needed to be done.

I didn't have any real issues with the car this year and it performed well at the track this year. But there are a tone of things I am not happy with it and really plan to address them so I can drive the car more.

#1905:

I got this car for a great price and promised I wouldn't sell it. For some time I was back and forth between a resto or resto mod. I went with resto mod of course but said I would keep the motor a L series...blah blah blah. Well after sometime now, I have now started to sell off all the L series turbo parts I have. I always liked to have something different from the norm and always wanted a turbo car. With that said, I am going 2jz with #1905. Yes for the purist, a toyota engine :D This build will not take place until I finish EVIL Z and sold off most of my "extra" parts to fund this build. So you can look for new threads in the future about that build.

So the next few months should be a good one and hopefully 2011 will be the year I really get back into my Z cars. Time will tell...lol

Clive

Im really glad to hear you are keeping the 1905 car. I think its a great idea you are finishing one car before starting the next. I am also very glad you decided to go 2jz, for obvious reasons :)

Any helping hand I can offer next year is available to you. I really hope by next summer i'll be on the road and we can CruiZe together and go to meets.

Just want to thank you as well for all your help/guidance through my build (yes yes Sticky280zx, thank you too for your help as well)

Pete