HybridZ

Window stickers

Well I sold my 240Z with the LT1 conversion. It was a real nice car but someone was willing to give me $12000 for it so I let go. I think I sold it too cheeply. I understand that it is half way to Japan by now. If I had known that I wouldn't have sold it, but I did.

Now I have a completely mint 280Z I am having brought in from Oregon. It is completely original and unrestored. I should win a few awards at the local shows with this one. The management at all the shows didn't too pay much attention to my 240Z even though it was completely original except for the engine.Thanks for all the help with putting it together.

MY Question is about the original window stickers:

I know that Datsun did not care too much about serial numbers and keeping records but is there any way at all to get the original window sticker for a 1975 280Z. I have one that I just bought that is COMPLETELY OIGINAL and absolutly like new so it would be nice if I could get my hands on the oiginal sticker.Thanks for the help

Larry

Edited by lgoodson@pacbell.net

Thanks for the invoice but could you send me a copy that is clear. It is pretty washed out. If you would, send me a copy to my e-mail lgoodson@pacbell.net. Thanks for your help

Larry

sorry but thats the only copy I have. I don't have photoshop either. You need to change the vin # on the invoice

to yours and enhance the colors

Here it is. In route to SO CAl. Should be here today bu t not sure. It is a completely original, garage kept fpr 35 years. A 3 season car, never been out during the winter months. Precisely maintained mechanically as well as cosmetically. It will be perfect for a collector if I decide to sell wh ich I probably will

Larry

Can't seem to be able to upload a picture Help!!

Edited by lgoodson@pacbell.net