HybridZ

1972 'It worked in Gran Turismo...' 240z

• 4 months later...

Epic build thread camera! I bookmarked your linked thread so I can follow both places. If you don't mind me asking where did you order your bearing and drum brake rebuild kit from? I feel shameful for even posting my simple build thread now. My 280 has the body of a columbian super model compared to what your 240 is starting with. I have a feeling you are going to have this whole forum following your build.

Epic build thread camera! I bookmarked your linked thread so I can follow both places. If you don't mind me asking where did you order your bearing and drum brake rebuild kit from? I feel shameful for even posting my simple build thread now. My 280 has the body of a columbian super model compared to what your 240 is starting with. I have a feeling you are going to have this whole forum following your build.

The drum rebuild kit was an ebay job, they pop up fairly regularly, the bearing parts also. However, you'll certainly find the bearings cheaper from rockauto.com linky here - http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1209158,pgname,Brake%252FWheel%2BHub

I have searched the interwebs far and wide, and trust me, rock auto works out the cheapest, by a long shot. Hope that helps :)