HybridZ

Long time member, finally my Z BUILD VIDEO is here!

CruiZZZin 78

I've been drooling over other compilation videos like the one I've just made for years and now I can finally add one too! I owe a ton to hyrbidz for what I know about Z's. I don't know what I would have done with out this website. You guys are awesome. Let me know what you think! Its still a work in progress, are they ever really done? haha Watch it here! =>

Edited by CruiZZZin 78

Yea I live in Terre Huate and go to ISU. Have we met at any indy z car club events? My name is Kyle Hacker. Could you attach a link to your car? I'd like to check it out!

I went to the.. Uh, august? Meet, one before this just previous one. Its possible, I am not very good with names. My name is Kinser Hair. I had a Red, ugly, beat up, 240sx. :D If you are on Indyzcarclub.org, I have a build thread in the forums under the same screen name as here.

Thanks Mr. Dodge! Kinser I checked out your build page. Been wrenchin alot, looks good! I haven't met you but your 240sx isn't ugly haha. Hows the S30 build coming?

Fantastic! Just got her started and running, what, Tuesday night! Just need to finish up my rear end, Button up a few things, Fluids, drive. I can't wait! :) I am for sure going to have to check out your car sometime.

@ Modern S30: Sounds like your on the home stretch, no doubt your excited! I was the best feeling ever when I finally worked all the bugs out of mine and got to drive it. I'm always up for a road trip.

@sq-creations: Thanks! Your car looks good to too.

@two280z4me: If I rev it hard enough I can get both tires going without the lsd. But I really wanna do the swap though.

I am willing to help you with an OBX swap if you are worried about it. It was really simple. I thought it would be more difficult. The posts got me kinda confused. I think they lack as many pictures as a write up NEEDS to be successful. Not that its not a fantastic write up. :D