HybridZ

this Z is amazing

Museum quality $250,000 along with two GTRs at $250,000 each. The sale was made over the last year and arrived in America this summer. I do not not know much more about the sale other than they came out of a museum in Japan. The owners name I will not reveal but they are in the Bay Area.

Just saw one of these cars a 1971 Skyline GTR. WOW, what a beautiful car. It appears to be the same color as my Z, 100 liter fuel tank and sand cast Watanabes'

• 2 weeks later...

The 432-R left the factory on standard 4.5J steel wheels, leaving customers to choose their own wheel and tire combinations. Initially the 432 was fitted with the magnesium alloy wheels. In fact, after a while, the road going 432 could be bought without the expensive- and somewhat delicate-alloys.

Apart from the badges, a distinguishing feature on the 432 was the way the exhaust pipes exited the back of the car; the two pipes were stacked on top of each other, sitting in a cut-out in the rear apron. The exhaust system for the 432 was produced by Fujitsubo.

• 1 month later...

The 432-R left the factory on standard 4.5J steel wheels, leaving customers to choose their own wheel and tire combinations. Initially the 432 was fitted with the magnesium alloy wheels. In fact, after a while, the road going 432 could be bought without the expensive- and somewhat delicate-alloys.

Apart from the badges, a distinguishing feature on the 432 was the way the exhaust pipes exited the back of the car; the two pipes were stacked on top of each other, sitting in a cut-out in the rear apron. The exhaust system for the 432 was produced by Fujitsubo.

Fujitsubo exhuast? Could it be the Legalis-R?