HybridZ

post RED z pics

stony

NOT florescent but just a really bright red almost on the verge of orange.

Stony, I'm not exactly sure if it is your cup of tea, but Porsche 'Guards Red' has a lot of orange in it. It is classic Porsche red, but very different looking (in my opinion) to the more blood red Ferrari "Rosso" red. Check out a Porsche or two to see if you want to go that way or not. It's worth a look if you have not considered it already.

Davy

Here's mine. Paint was made by previous owner 6-7 years ago. Color is "Viper Red". Since I still have some paint samples in my garage, I might still have the recipe for it if you're interested.

1st picture was with bad weather & light conditions, 2nd with light but bad weather & the 3rd in the sunlight. :)

post-3327-022125700 1296766287_thumb.jpg

post-3327-059546100 1296765964_thumb.jpg

post-3327-064375200 1296766226_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lazeum

i could rip out a sound clip for yea. I love the glass pack side pipes, but they are friggin loud.

Please do so if possible. I would absolutely love to hear your car. Also do you have any more pictures of the engine/trans and exhaust setup that you could share.

thanx

John

• 2 weeks later...

heres the last race from 2010 you can get a damn good idea of the sound from it.
110_0130.jpg

fresh 350 of a 68 vintage. world industry heads that had some love given to em. edelbrock intake holly 650 carb, hei, some other stuff im forgetting, (weak point) saginaw 4 speed, stock r200 with egay lsd. Coil overs. Stock brakes. Edited by Lozer

thanks I find the clash calms me down for the drive (reminds me of hooning cars back in highschool). On a side note that video is banned in germany thanks to sony LOL.

Again i have 28" packs if i were to do it again i would at least go 30" to 32" if i were to drive the car often. As it sits i take it out once or twice a month and scare the children and small animals.

• 1 year later...

Wow back from the dead ;>

This is the color i went with. On the pallet it was more red then actually turned out on the car but i like it anyhow.

Its spitfire orange

2011-08-08135519.jpg

2011-08-08135546.jpg

2011-08-08135436.jpg

Edited by stony

• 3 weeks later...