HybridZ

Sigh, can't believe I'm asking this...

LoneStarS30Z

Now I'm a very big believer in, "you get what you pay for". Example being, I spent $1000 on a pair of mint Recaro SRD seats for my old IS300 and LOVED them to death, amazing seats.

Well I was scouring ebay for more SRD's and found these. I like the style, but I'm almost positive the quality is crap. Have any of you guys had any experience with ebay seats?

Ebay reclianble buckets

I've been looking at seats from cipher auto lately - they've got seats on their own site as well as ebay, and pretty positive feedback. And the customer service guy I exchanged e-mails with was really helpful with exact seat measurements. :shrug:

Edited by Daemione

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, seems to be kind of hit or miss depending who makes them.

I'm probably just going to hold out for some 944 turbo/E30 Recaro's/S2000 seats.

LoneStarS30Z,

^^^ Just as you mentioned ^^^. If it was me looking for seats, I would hold out for some proven research and tested seats weather that be oem or Recaro,Bride etc... There just seams to be tooo many copy cat recaro/bride-"TYPE" seats with little or no testing as well as questionable strength. Just seems like one component or area of the car that safety should trump the overall cost factor, for my two pennies worth...