HybridZ

RB26 engine installed 240z

datsun dave

Not been here for sometime my RB26 engine is now installed into my 1970 240z i bought the car the Arizona USA 5 years ago and had it shipped back to the UK the car has been converted to RHD and have also cleaned up the engine bay by removing the battery tray.

The car has been repainted in its original colour 920 gold a set of wilwood brakes and Watanabe Wheels and ZG overfenders finish it off, the rear boot wheel wellpost-2288-088519600 1290531715_thumb.jpgpost-2288-063634800 1290531745_thumb.jpgpost-2288-016418500 1290531787_thumb.jpgpost-2288-080206700 1290531910_thumb.jpg has been removed and a alloy fuel tank sits under the floor.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

where can i find a clear cam cover? i am being told they are discontinued... also, how much room do you have between your ATI crank pulley and your fan? i need to know if i can fit a shroud or not. my radiator isnt hear yet.

also if your center valve cover emblem is available ill take one :D

Edited by boostedh23a1

where can i find a clear cam cover? i am being told they are discontinued... also, how much room do you have between your ATI crank pulley and your fan? i need to know if i can fit a shroud or not. my radiator isnt hear yet.

also if your center valve cover emblem is available ill take one :D

Bought the clear cover about 2 years ago, and about 50mm between the ATI & the fan.

The centre engine cover was made up using chrome letters that you can buy from a car spares shop all i did was to cover the R in red vinyl to gine it the GTR look.