HybridZ

RB26 engine installed 240z

datsun dave

Very clean, very expensive. I have a good idea of what you got into that car. I know what it costs to ship a car over there, and Ive done the RB swap. I probably have close to what youve invested in my car total as you do so far(Mine only looks that good under the car and hood!).

Your car looks superb!

Very clean, very expensive. I have a good idea of what you got into that car. I know what it costs to ship a car over there, and Ive done the RB swap. I probably have close to what youve invested in my car total as you do so far(Mine only looks that good under the car and hood!).

Your car looks superb!

Thanks for the reply yes lots of $ invested in the car and RB swop lucky for me all my mates have helped me out on the project.

Hi,

Serious build...looks great. Interested in the electric power steering adaptation. As others, I'd like to know more. We've been looking into other setups for our rally car but this appears to be a straight forward setup. Using a GM part makes it more available than the Suby rack adaptation others have gone through.

Wondering what feel the driver would have. These come on the Malibu, Cobalt and G6 probably many other GM products in North America. Some of the commentary on feel is that there is not quite where it should be for spirited driving.

Looking forward to more info...awsome work on the project.

RSC

Pictures of the steering unit ECU and control box have also taken a picture of the installation diagram/layout and the control box functions if you need some more info please let me know i am going to talk with the chap that built it all for me to see if he will make some more and what the $ will be.

post-2288-028152500 1291559546_thumb.jpg

post-2288-020871900 1291559567_thumb.jpg

post-2288-012682800 1291559584_thumb.jpg

post-2288-003742300 1291559620_thumb.jpg