HybridZ

what can you fit in your S130

ovenfood

hey just thought id see how inventive people can get with the space they are given.

i can't afford any more car's (i own 6 and a bike) and i don't have a ute or a trailer so i use my 280zx as a ute. most people don't believe what can be fit into it so i thought id post up a thread to display the usefulness of the S130.

engine crane does fit but in this pic it is put in the wrong way around :<

28112009.jpg?t=1291529498

ive also had a whole R33 skyline rear cradle in the back (fits only just)

had a roller door (stuck out a bit but was fine should of taken out the passenger seat...)

have had the engine crane in the back quite a bit recently and can put it in and out with out assistance (its still real heavy tho)

sorry i don't have the pictures my other computer chrashed :<

that pic is of my mates one i found some shocks at the wreckers and now his and mine go up by them selves its so much better :>

and 260det you mean the 2+2 is the station wagon model right? humm well i spose they are a good car to go camping in (just remember you have to cover the floor with something, i have a half striped car and the stuff on the floor leaves wicked marks when you sleep on it...)

I would be scared to hit a bump and have the hatch come down and have the glass shatter over the engine lift. :D Otherwise I haven't had a lot in my s30 2+2 since it hasn't been driveable yet. I think the cargo space in the s30 may be slightly larger but I'm sure if you have the way and the will you can fit quite a lot in the back of any 2+2.

• 4 weeks later...

Dont know If i can find any pictures, but I once fit in a twin size mattress out the backside of the hatch with it holding itself in just fine against the interior sides of the car and the strut towers. I had to push my seat all the way forward (this is the 2+2 model, too) and the bed was against the back of my seat and outside the hatch to where the hatch was completely horizontal-the bed didn't pass the length of the bottom of the hatch (if you can picture that). That was a tight squeeze. Fun hour drive with that. Passed a cop that was protecting some road construction guys, and the look on his face was, "I've seen weirder things than that. I'm surprised the bed fit in that little car." So I didn't get pulled over or anything, luckily I thought. That's the extent of me shoving anything in my car.

Once fit two blondes and a brunette, plus me, in a '74 260. Blonde in the front seat, blond and brunette in back. Latter two squished up against the hatch glass, giggling and waving, and not entirely dressed. That's as much as I'm going to say...

('cause it isn't actually as good a story as the first couple of sentences would imply).

Once fit two blondes and a brunette, plus me, in a '74 260. Blonde in the front seat, blond and brunette in back. Latter two squished up against the hatch glass, giggling and waving, and not entirely dressed. That's as much as I'm going to say...

('cause it isn't actually as good a story as the first couple of sentences would imply).

I'm getting a "she turned out to be a guy" vibe from you post bro.

• 2 weeks later...