HybridZ

Looking for Fairlady Parts and found this

rigez

Out of curiosity, what parts are you looking for? I happen to be in dire need of a RHD firewall (you understand my difficulty, yes?) and would be interested to know if you happen to come across one...

Just looking for parts in general mostly parts that are RHD specific (turn signal/headlight combos, wiper motors, wipers). I would suggest you visit Aussie Z forums. If you are willing to spend the $$ on shipping I'm sure you can source one from there. You could search UK boards but, parts seem harder to find there. Other than that your only other option would be to to have custom firewall made for you. Unfortunately that kind of part is very rare here in the US. Once in a while you get lucky and find one in the junkyard/wreckers.

If you are willing to spend the $$ on shipping I'm sure you can source one from there.

You could search UK boards but, parts seem harder to find there.

Some parts command crazy money, yet others aren't worth jack !

I was quoted up to £500 !! for a pair of 260z/ 280z doors here in the uk

btw, yes that's uk pounds not dollars!

Yet the same 2 doors from the usa cost me a fraction of that price, but the shipping was stil crazy money.

Still it was worth me buying the same doors from other there. (yours)

Shipping can be a killer but prov the price can be kept low it could work out ok

Rigez, you'll need to be very specific on the model/year/variant for the parts you need.

I've got both 240 and 260's (the 280Z didn't exist in Oz) but have avoided the middle group - early 260Z.

Almost nothing is compatible between the 240 and late 260!

The later 260Z (1975 on) is relatively plentiful in 2+2 form - that came about because the 2+2 qualified as a sedan for company tax purposes so plenty got bought for the "little lady" who wasn't necessarily "her indoors".

Rigez, you'll need to be very specific on the model/year/variant for the parts you need.

I've got both 240 and 260's (the 280Z didn't exist in Oz) but have avoided the middle group - early 260Z.

Almost nothing is compatible between the 240 and late 260!

The later 260Z (1975 on) is relatively plentiful in 2+2 form - that came about because the 2+2 qualified as a sedan for company tax purposes so plenty got bought for the "little lady" who wasn't necessarily "her indoors".

aarc240, OustedFairlady is the one that is looking for specific part(s) firewall to be exact. As for me I just look around to grab parts to horde and store in my replacement parts bin. With OE parts getting harder to find it's become like a collection hobby for me.

Thanks for looking out though if I'm truely desperate for parts I will post in the "parts wanted" section.