HybridZ

***STOLEN ATVs NW Houston***

jc052685

Just saw they have been stolen from my storage in NW Houston!

Please if any one sees a lime green arctic cat 4x4 atv with black wheels and a single polished snorkel.

Kawasaki Prarie 650 is all stock

75172_177958402219879_100000171614433_657366_7922375_n.jpg

StolenATVs.jpg?t=1293325945

DSC03699-1.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

StolenATVs.jpg

Please if anyone sees the Arctic Cat with the ALUMINUM SNORKEL please call me or the police ASAP as there is NOT ANOTHER ONE LIKE IT. I have only had these for a few months and am not a rich person. I still owe on one of them.

Jeff

832-892-1782 Call 24/7 (if I dont pick up keep calling)

Edited by jc052685

Is there ATVing areas like recreational parks in your area? If so I would go talk to the staff or owners and give them some pictures to look at and have them keep an eye out for it. I don't know if you have places like that where you live though, I know there is a few like that here in colorado. If someone stole it they are bound to use it or whoever they try to sell it too will use it somewhere. Maybe post some pictures on a ATV forum that is local to your area possibly? I bet they would have the best bet of who did it or have a chance of seeing them.

Edited by 19762802+2

Hope you get them back, problem is they've probably been sold on out of state by a fence and will be sold to some unsuspecting end buyer somewhere like Oregon or Ohio.

ATVs stolen here in Northland are sometimes recovered from Southland, East Cape or West coast.

It's a dumb prick who would keep a quad within a couple hundred miles of the site of the theft. I hope you got ripped by one of the aforementioned dumb pricks!

Good Luck!

Indeed this is a tragic story if storage insurance or a renters goods rider was not inforce---that would at least cover you enough to not worry about the one on which you still owe money.

You secretly hope they break their necks doing something stupid on them...but then you realize their next of kin would probably sue you for them breaking their necks on the ATV's they stole from ya... :angry:

I don't like theives.

P.S. Please revise the typeface/font in the O.P. on my screen at least it's all run together and almost impossible to read.

• 3 years later...