HybridZ

Any SoCal MS2 users willing to lend a hand?

CantZme

Can anyone help me with my MS2 install onto an 83 l28et with a CAS? I have the Ms2 3.57 and I'm using a relay board, 440cc ford injectors and was planning to use the GM HEI 7 pin ignition module. I can provide lunch and I would only need about an hour of help from someone who really understands megasquirt so that they can point me in the right direction. the majority of wiring is done but I just cannot get a clear understanding of what I am doing after much research.

Just seeing this now, Have you posted what your not understanding on here before?. If not, post what you don't understand so you can get some help. Matt Cramer from DIY and others have always helped but you need to post.

Not sure if this applies since i have a megasquirt 2. How is your megasquirt set up?. Will it send spark through itself or do you need a module to get spark?.

i ordered the bip373 so i will be using the ignition circuit in ms2 for controlling spark. I have posted many times but i always get answer that deviates away from the question i ask and usually end up changing my setup and putting myself back into a problem. I am confused as to where the resistor goes and it's purpose in the schematic. I guess ill be going off of the write up listed here http://www.diyautotune.com/tech_articles/how_to_megasquirt_your_280zx_turbo.htm