HybridZ

Gran Turismo 5

beandipsupreme

Great game for any car enthuistist actually.

the Z cars that are in the game

S NISMO Fairlady Z S-tune concept by GRANTURISMO (Z33) ‘02

S NISMO Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) ‘03

S NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version ‘95

S NISMO Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) ‘99

S NISMO Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) ‘00

S Nissan 180SX Type X ‘96

S Nissan 200SX ‘96

S Nissan 200SX (S14) ‘96

S Nissan 240RS Rally Car ‘85

S Nissan 240SX ‘96

S Nissan 240SX (S14) ‘96

S Nissan 240ZG (HS30) ‘71

S Nissan 300ZX 2by2 (Z32) ‘98

S Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) ‘89

S Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) ‘98

S Nissan 350Z (Z33, EU) ‘03

S Nissan 350Z (Z33, US) ‘03

S Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car

S Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Limited Edition (Z33) ‘05

S Nissan 350Z Roadster (Z33, EU) ‘03

S Nissan 350Z Roadster (Z33, US) ‘03

P Nissan 370Z Tuned Car ‘08

S Nissan Fairlady 2000 (SR311) ‘68

S Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) ‘71

P Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) ‘08

S Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130) ‘78

S Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z31) ‘83

P/S Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) ‘89

S Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Version R TwinTurbo 2by2 (Z32) ‘98

S Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Version S TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) ‘98

S Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car

S Nissan Fairlady Z Roadster (Z33) ‘03

S Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) ‘02

P Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) ‘07

S Nissan Fairlady Z Version ST (Z33 Option Wheel) ‘02

post-4705-063269800 1294048985_thumb.jpg

post-4705-032579600 1294048995_thumb.jpg

post-4705-066361600 1294049011_thumb.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. I remember the rumors that there were engine swaps. I still haven't seen the z31!!! I want it soooo bad. I aslo see you included some of the skylines, but thats sure not all of them, theres 89, 96, atleast one from I think 60, or 70' might have been both... Some is very accurate some is a little off... I was suprised as I have a car 7xx kg and 206 hp. It hardly goes 80, and near impossible to hit 100.... My 84 300zx was faster.. heck quicker too....... but oh well... Sorry for the knocking it rant, but seriously how long has that game been in developement!!!!! I think its a good game, but could have used alot of better features(ie rims, swaps would be nice but ahn, and what about the s30, you CAN'T turbo them WHAT!!!!!

Yes, yes, yes. I think everyone can agree, the game somehow seems rushed, but then again, its Gran Turismo, its still awesome. Its weird, the game has huge highs, and huge lows. But with the proper wheel set up, its just the best.

stprasinz if you play online I have a red Z31 if you'd like to trade.

Been a great game, especially with the wheel, but I do have my gripes (especially after waiting 8 YEARS):

- The progressive damage system is stupid. Sorry.

- I don't like the used car system, I should be able to buy any car at any time.

- I'm a Forza guy so I don't know if it's normal for the GT series... but the paint color system is DAFT.

- The racing line is complete and utter ****, might as well not be there. The flashing red gear indicator is the only saving grace.

o ya i just copied and paste some of the cars in there from the official list. trying to get all the Z's and i guess a few skylines sneaked in lol ya game couldve been more improved on, especially on how long its has been worked on. but im still satisfied by it. would be great to see some more cars be on the Premium type to get some full in car dash views.

- I'm a Forza guy so I don't know if it's normal for the GT series... but the paint color system is DAFT.

Nah, first time they've done this. I personally think its a cool idea, but it's definitely not as refined as it should be. First off, you should be able to choose from a spectrum of colors AND paint chips. Secondly, previewing paint jobs should be alot easier. You can however install a new paint job to see how it looks, and if you don't like it, don't back out of GT Auto and quit game then reboot it.

But that's way too tedious.

I've played both.

I just got a wheel for my xbox 360.

In fact 4 of my friends (3 with PS3s) are converts as well. The S30 is lightyears better in looks, modifications, interior, etc then GT5.

Even the graphics are better!

And Forza 4 was announced for next year!

I think we got duped on GT5...

I was a GT fan from the start and Id have to say that gt5 really sucks, the only reason it seemed rushed is because it was the creator of the game was going to take even longer to release it. I guess I would of rather waited, I been playing forza 2, and now 3 since it cameout and it's by far one of the funnest car games around. But forza needs to really update more on cars before forza 4!