HybridZ

10 z cars for 5500obo craiglist

aplyedmind

Well I don't know if I am violating any rules but if I am someone please let me know so I am not punished.

Any how there are 10 z cars for sale on craiglist list as a package deal maybe a few members would like to throw

in on the z cars with me and we each could get one or 2 . He is asking 5550 obo. I though I would post this up

and see if there are any interested here in ca. We could go there as a group maybe. I'm sure if we all show up he would

break up the package.

These are the ones I'd like outta the group(I'd be happy with just one of them)

orange= 72, runs, needs body work needs gray

= 72, motor is apart, body is straight

Here is what he is asking

i have 10 datsun z cars for sale... 4 240z, 3 280z, 1 260z, 2 280zx im selling as a package deal

ive aquired them 5 years ago with the intenitons of restoring them but havnt had the time wich caused me to lose intrest. i dont have any titles for them thats why im only asking 5500 for all 10 cars.

240x-

orange= 72, runs, needs body work

blue= idk what exact year, car is complete

black= 73, motor is complete, has a/c, prity clean, needs minor body work

gray= 72, motor is apart, body is straight

260z-

used as parts car, set up for v8, and privious ouner made it into convertable

280z-

gold= extremely clean body, interior is clean the motor is out and torn down to the core. have new parts to put back together

green= motors apart and needs body work

red= motor is complete

280zx-

black= compete but the wires to the motor are cut.

blue= used as a parts car, needs motor and tranny

I have part for the ones that need it and some extras... and yes all the parts come with the cars.

due to the fact i don't have no titles im selling them as a "as is" sell.

i don't have any pictures at the moment. please e-mail me if you got any questions or directions to look at them, or send me a phone number

$5500 obo

thanks

Also he has

I also have a 1982 280zx t-top Extremely clean I'm selling for 3000 obo. but like all the outher cars i got no title

here is the craiglist ad.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/2145492866.html

Edited by aplyedmind

"Because I don't have titles, I'm selling them as is"---now there is the hallmark of a forward-thinking guy with "plans on restoring them sometime in the future"...

Can you say 'sketchy'? :lol:

Offer half that---it will be more generous than what PYP will give him, and without titles in the condition they are in...they're not worth much more than that, IF that! At public lein sale, some of those would be $75-$100 (no motor, no tranny: SCRAP VALUE)

It's not a low-ball offer, it's a fact of life in L.A.

Take it from a guy with a few in his back yard, that price is way high!