HybridZ

x2 on that specific wheel.

I'm probably a bit biased in the following statement, but I think 17"s can look perfectly fine on a s30.

I think a lot of it comes down to the wheel type. A 17" with a stepped lip has a vastly different visual effect than some of the more modern style wheels such as the concave look.

Truth be told, I'm not 100% sure how this style will look on our Z's either but I figure for $450 shipped, I'll try it out. If it doesn't work I know I can flip these in a heart beat. I like the 002, and they look great, but there's a ton of Z with them. If these don't look great, i'm gonna have to join the crowd with the 002.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is nice to see people at least trying some different things rather than the same old same old...

looking forward to seeing how it comes out either way.

Here's a sneak-peek, all the tire places are closed today and I had a wedding to go yesterday afternoon. If I get out of work on time on monday, I'll mount some tires.

post-4094-016381600 1304260947_thumb.jpg

post-4094-040969400 1304260979_thumb.jpg

post-4094-046146100 1304261053_thumb.jpg

Very nice what was need for install

Is your question, why did I need to replace the wheels? or What was needed to mount these wheels?

If Why, I wanted a better set.

If What, they bolt right up, but you do need tuner lug nuts.

Now I may throw on some extended studs and throw a small spacer for a "flusher" look.

I'm hoping to mount some tires today, but I'm not sure what size. I'll have to work with the tire shop for my fitment.

Ok I got tires mounted, doesn't look bad. I got 3 compliments at the tire shop from customers, 2 at whataburger, and 1 rev from a 350z driver at the gas stations (I'm gonna take that as a positive response?). That was all on my way home from the tire shop. lol

I'll post some pix in a few minutes.

Alex, that you? I just saved most of those photos to my HD for reference since I love how it looks on those wheels before the screen name registered.

LOL yea it's me. I didn't know you were on this board. I haven't posted them on FB yet, waiting to get some nice shots this weekend.

Lorenzo- Front fender 23 1/2" and Rear 23 1/8"

Go to nlmotoring.com they've got a bunch of xxr wheels for good prices

Thanks guys for the compliments!

Yea you can't beat that price. 450 shipped is amazing. My last wheels ran me $2200 used for my s13, so this is a great upgrade for the price.

The spoiler is called MSA Victory Spoiler: (it was a factory option from what I understand)

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/CTGY/7RSW

Edited by dailydrifter