HybridZ

Slotted Brake Rotors for 280Z

I want to change my old front rotors on my 280Z and buy new 280ZX rear rotors.

On my 280Z:

The front calipers are a four piston from Toyota (S12) with standard rusted front 280Z rotor.

The rear calipers come from a 280ZX 82-83 with standard rusted rear 280ZX rotor.

I look for Slotted Brake Rotors with a protective rust.

For the moment I found ROTORA sold by horsepowerfreaks.com.

Is this a good product?

Are there other product and seller to recommend?

Thank

Jack,

drilled will also eat through pads faster, if you actually look around at the brake threads you will find all of this info rather easily. Most people get the drilled just for the "looks" then realize unless they have a racecar or one that does some MAJOR braking, they just wasted their money and will be sooner on pads.

drilled will also eat through pads faster, if you actually look around at the brake threads you will find all of this info rather easily. Most people get the drilled just for the "looks" then realize unless they have a racecar or one that does some MAJOR braking, they just wasted their money and will be sooner on pads.

Yep! I practically own stock with my brake pad companies! ;) But it looks damn good!

My Z is for me to do all the impractical things that would ruin a DD... so I don't mind.