HybridZ

L31ET

I'm impressed with the whole 3.1ET set-up but don't get all the additional 'investment' without having this running. I'd really like to see some dyno pulls.

Already got her running... Well had some overheating issues before I left for Japan though. Been researching for troubleshooting solutions. Main issue was that my fan wasn't running. I bought a puller and a aluminum cross flow radiator though. I'm planning on applying a pusher fan as well. Still need to break in the engine before I can really play with the MS. I just figured while I'm over here in Japan getting paid a tad extra money I'd just stock up on parts.

All of this work and no turbo upgrade? Seems as though you would be able to pit down some serious reliable power with ages Gerald.

Also taking up Texus30O advice and looking into getting a turbo/exhaust upgrade. Another member on HZ has been selling off his L28ET 3.0 build and he has a HY35W with 3" exhaust. So I'm thinking about snatching that up.

• 2 months later...