HybridZ

The Chronicles of Zarnia:Webisode 1

Hey Hybridz, I've been making films for a while and decided to make a semi-proper video of my Z.

So here it is, the first episode of many to come.

The next one will have alot more footage and in-car and out of car shots of other people filming while I drive, I was the only one filming this.

Filmed yesterday, Edited this morning.

Subscribe, watch, give lots of feedback, and enjoy ;)

"happy times!"

Pretty cool Video. Lighting really needs some help, but hey can't really complain there.. Your bumper sticker is funny, I liked that. Two things though, What's with the driver's door being open when you're sliding around the parking lot? Not exactly safe there. and the other, it that you should lose the pine tree air freshener, that's not exactly classy... But hey it's your car, and it you like em then it's all you. Other than all that I really like the video. You picked a great song to go with it.

Pretty cool Video. Lighting really needs some help, but hey can't really complain there.. Your bumper sticker is funny, I liked that. Two things though, What's with the driver's door being open when you're sliding around the parking lot? Not exactly safe there. and the other, it that you should lose the pine tree air freshener, that's not exactly classy... But hey it's your car, and it you like em then it's all you. Other than all that I really like the video. You picked a great song to go with it.

haha, I opened the door to yell "Tokyo" we weren't really trying to film the drifting we just set up the cam, that edit was done in less than 24hours, so expect alot more driving footage and in-car shots when someone else is available to film. The lighting was purposely darkened in color correction, but I can take it up a little.

thanks for the feedback, I'll do a finished edit for next week, this was just a 1day slap together peice.

The video is badass.

I love the song, I feel that it captures the feeling when I drive my personal Z.

Here are my comments and suggestions. (From an audience point of view)

1. There is a little too much pan overs of the car, gets a little boring.

2. I like the way you sync the song beats with the actions in the videos (eg. turning on the headlights)

3. The quality, style of the video is very good.

4. You need more "action" shots (overtaking, flybys, etc)

Can't wait for Vol. 2

• 1 month later...

You're killing me with the suspense! I love this, but where is the next webisode or the re-edit you're promising? give us more!

Whoops, I kind of got sidetracked with the whole school thing. This video had way to much build up, had to much fun driving instead of making the buddy film. And now both of the Z's are up on blocks and the black ones getting turbo'd, so Mid april you'll get an action packed pavement driftfest I promise!