HybridZ

Stance mounts on Isis Coilovers

I hope this is not a re-post, but I found this on Z31performance.com

http://www.z31performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25224&start=0&sid=9c099b88f305c3faf78fc61d67609974

Basically, this could be another low cost coilover option. 240zdan is making Stance adapters, which should theoretically mean you can use Isis coilovers with his adapters.

I have an account with Isis, so I can get my hands on a set of coilovers easily.

zilviaforsale007.jpg

zilviaforsale009.jpg

I found it in a for sale thread on Zilvia and posted it up on Z31p.

Some other coilovers will work too, but I don't know of any that are proven.

rturbo, basically all it is is a guy that posted a for sale ad, who bought Isis coilovers and used Stance collars and whatnot on them, so since the Stance collars thread onto the Isis coilovers, that means that hte Isis coilovers should be able to thread into the Stance/S9 adaptors.

Edited by PurePontiacKid

If my memory severs me well, the Isis and Godspeed coilovers are very similar. I have installed both, at different times, on customers cars. I have never held them side by side for a comparison. From the looks of the pics, stance, Isis, and Godspeed look the same.

They are prolly much like the Megan and EMUSA coilovers, in that they are interchangeable.

• 2 weeks later...

Stance do look similar, but they are ACTUALLY made in the US, not outsourced to Taiwan or whatever, just thought I'd make that clear haha

LOL PureP I like your avatar, do you know squirrel?

Ok so, If I wanted to buy coils, I'd buy stance coils and then purchase the lsis bottom end? If so, do they sell just the bottom?

A right up on the parts and how to install (mostly what needs to be weded) the parts would be awesome!

By the way PureP I dig your drop.

LOL PureP I like your avatar, do you know squirrel?

Ok so, If I wanted to buy coils, I'd buy stance coils and then purchase the lsis bottom end? If so, do they sell just the bottom?

A right up on the parts and how to install (mostly what needs to be weded) the parts would be awesome!

By the way PureP I dig your drop.

There's write ups on this site, as well as arizonazcar.com.

Arizona Z Car

For the tubes you'll need, Azcarbum on this site has been making some for Stance coilovers specifically. Stance themselves also make tubes, albeit more expensive, Serial Nine also does, and lastly, I've have of people using 4 of the front tubes that usually come with fully assembled coilovers.

Edited by LoneStarS30Z

There's write ups on this site, as well as arizonazcar.com.

Arizona Z Car

For the tubes you'll need, Azcarbum on this site has been making some for Stance coilovers specifically. Stance themselves also make tubes, albeit more expensive, Serial Nine also does, and lastly, I've have of people using 4 of the front tubes that usually come with fully assembled coilovers.

Thanks for the link, I downloaded the page for future reference.