HybridZ

So I wan to build a L28 Stroker.

I'm 98% done with a stroker project. Mine is still just a hair over 2.8L. There's thousands in parts/labor for the long block alone. I won't even talk about the other costs (supercharger/aftercooler/custom plenum/brackets/pulleys/standalone EFI/hardware/coatings/hoses/etc). Mine went in a different direction than most here. None the less, it is an expensive project to net .2 to .3 additional cubic liters. There is extensive information on this forum documenting the parts and steps. There is more than one way to build a stroker or skin a cat. I'd personally suggest rebuilding the L28 to stronger specs unless you're intent on the project and have a LOT of money to throw at it.

Edited by ezzzzzzz

I'm using a built 3.1 stroker, which is boosted as well.

It was not cheap at all, but like they said above, if you have the money I say contact robella and talk with them.

Power fab automotive built mine, I don't mean to price drop but to give you an idea of the cost I spent over 9k just for the long block.

I'm not a engine builder, but wouldn't recommend a newbie trying to assemble an application like this.

I have posted my build sheet on hybridz, if you want to relate to it.