HybridZ

Anyone near Baltimore willing to help me out.

_Donovan_

I am located in Aberdeen MD, near Baltimore. I have been working on my project although very slowly for a while now. I am always get sent away on mission or training and do not get much time to work this. Next week I have taken some time off specifically to work on my project. I am hoping someone would be willing to spend some time with me helping out. Please let me know if you are interested in stopping by for the day or a few hours to give me some hints and help with little things. I can pay for gas and food and maybe some extra. Thanks a lot in advance.

By the way it is a 76 with a 94 LT1 and 4L60E.

SPAM!!!

What do you mean by this. Honestly, I really could use some help and if anyone is interested they can make some cash. I am sorry I am not the know it all kind of people here that can handle any situation or problem on a Z. Whatever, if it is SPAM then a MOD can just remove it. Sorry and I will stop asking for help since not many if anyone wants to help others. I know where I am from people will help others for the fun of it and a case of beer usually.

What do you mean by this. Honestly, I really could use some help and if anyone is interested they can make some cash. I am sorry I am not the know it all kind of people here that can handle any situation or problem on a Z. Whatever, if it is SPAM then a MOD can just remove it. Sorry and I will stop asking for help since not many if anyone wants to help others. I know where I am from people will help others for the fun of it and a case of beer usually.

He's referring to a post that was since removed.

I really could use another set of hands and some motivation. I still need to wire up the Z to the engine. Also I need to remove the fuel tank and cut out the tire well to install the fuel cell and fuel pump. Mainly though I would really like someone to look over my work so far to see how I have done and if sort of tell me what I may have missed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...