HybridZ

Steel Brace for R200 CLSD Finned Cover in S30; New List and design...

BURLEIGH

OK guys, as I mentioned in the other thread, I was not 100% happy with the consistency of the plasma cut through the 1" plate. So, I have gone a different direction with these and set up tooling to forge these braces out of 3/4" x 1" steel bar. This process takes a little more effort, but the end result is a much better product that is cleaner and more durable... The price is $55 shipped.

Here are a few pics of them. I went ahead and painted one just to show that the ugly goes away pretty easy...LOL!

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

Here is the list of buyers I have so far:

Geezer

UofA_Zcar

Carjway

RollinDatsunZ

Logan1

DeadFast33

Muldune

Koyoteracing

Anyone else who wants one please post up as I have materials for almost 50 more...

Thanks!

Richard

Edited by BURLEIGH

Thanks Mike!

Your shipping label has been printed and the brace will go out in the morning...

Muldune and RollinDatsunZ have paid and their braces are shipped.

I have the rest for the ones listed above boxed and ready to go. I also have plenty of material for more so anyone else who wants one can go ahead and just sent the funds to my PayPal address at L28240z@yahoo.com as I will be making more nightly...

Thanks!

Richard

Just wanted to verify that the price hasn't changed ($45 shipped).

Oh sorry, but I forgot to state the price in this thread. The price is now $55 shipped. (I fixed the above post...)

The price before was using scrap material left over from other jobs, but I had to order new material for these...

Sorry for the confusion and thank you for asking.

-Richard

• 2 weeks later...

I still have plenty of these left for anyone else who wants one. There is no need to ask. You can just send a Paypal payment to L28240z@yahoo.com in the amont of $55 along with your shipping address and a note telling me that you want an LSD brace. I will ship one to you that day or the next. ;)

Thanks!

Richard

• 2 months later...

I still have many of these available...

Thanks!

Richard

Richard, if you still have some I would like to purchase same. Do you accept a payment via PayPal? Please advise. Thanks.

Rolland Sicard

Tucson, Arizona.

Richard, if you still have some I would like to purchase same. Do you accept a payment via PayPal? Please advise. Thanks.Rolland SicardTucson, Arizona.

I do. You can send a PayPal payment of $55 shipped for each one you want. I have plenty available...

Thanks!

Richard

I do. You can send a PayPal payment of $55 shipped for each one you want. I have plenty available...

Thanks!

Richard

Richard:

Need your Email address for PanPal. Thannks.

Rolland Sicard

Tucson, Arizona.

• 2 weeks later...