TT exhaust

revo stage 1 tune

intake

euro front / euro switch

20th AE headlights

koni struts, neuspeed rear sway bar

painted calipers

182090_1808326043553_1101990004_32150706_53749_n.jpg

What do you guys think? I doubt theres a lot of dub fans around here but I recall seeing a few of us when I went to SEZ in 2007/2008

I really have to say that this car is an absolute blast to drive! she spikes to 20psi and holds steady at 17. she pulls pretty hard for a little golf! not to mention 30 mpg if I drive accordingly, and room for me +4 friends.

Looks good, how does it drive?

she drives like a dreeeeam man! this is my first FWD car so I was really nervous about that. but as far as the ride, the suspension is stiff but not too stiff/rocky. at full throttle first and second gear are reeeeal loose but at the top of second it starts to grab and plant you in the seat pretty good.

My roommate has an '07 GTI and it's a ton of fun to drive. Good little cars. Enjoy it!

niceeee man i love the mkv's

Great little cars. 1.8T is a good little motor too, just make sure to watch the timing belt, if it hasn't been changed yet, and get the improved pump. They're surprisingly expensive if you eat a timing belt. Ask me how I know :huh:

the timing belt was done around 75k,so I should probably do one around 150 right? I'm guessing you found this out the hard way

Nice! My girlfriend has a 2010 GTI, its a fun little car.

2 dr? 4dr? it's crazy how they have 4dr GTIs now

My wife just picked up a '08 GTI w/DSG.

Lots of fun.

They fall apart relative to other Japan competitors, but a great buy nonetheless.

as compared to what exactly?

what is DSG?

Looks like the one I had back in the day.

oh cool do you have any pics? what all did you do to it?