HybridZ

NEED 82-83 TURBO DISTRIBUTOR!

82 turbo z

exactly what the title says i need a working 82-83 turbo distributor with oil pump shaft, not the 81 with crank angle sensor. also i know the n/a distrbutor has the ign module built in, does the 82-83 have a ign module?? im going megasquirt since the previous owner did a turbo swap with n/a distributor, afm, and ecu and need to get an actual turbo distributor so i can finish my build the right way. thanks! Have paypal!

Edited by 82 turbo z

exactly what the title says i need a working 82-83 turbo distributor with oil pump shaft, not the 81 with crank angle sensor. also i know the n/a distrbutor has the ign module built in, does the 82-83 have a ign module?? im going megasquirt since the previous owner did a turbo swap with n/a distributor, afm, and ecu and need to get an actual turbo distributor so i can finish my build the right way. thanks! Have paypal! I've got a good low mile turbo electronic Ign.distributor. My e/mail is mwsilkmike23@gmail.com.