HybridZ

Eibach springs

Has bought the Eibach springs and searched this forum and found this.

6305.202: REAR install right side up so part # 's and Logo are facing up so you-can read it Properly.

6305.001: FRONT Same as above.

Is it correct that the spring should be placed like this? larger gap between the coils down?

P200311_1608.jpg

Have got hold of a set Riken rims 15x7 off-set 17mm ... which means that they are very close to the spring. Do use a spacer in the front (5mm). At the rear tire is 10mm from the spring so it works but I will have to have tire 205/15 all around. But the question is whether I should have 205/50/15 or 205/60/15? with Eibach springs?

Front

P200311_1617.jpg

Datsun 260z (early)

Edited by swe_crazy

Is it correct that the spring should be placed like this? larger gap between the coils down?

Yes.

Do use a spacer in the front (5mm). At the rear tire is 10mm from the spring so it works but I will have to have tire 205/15 all around. But the question is whether I should have 205/50/15 or 205/60/15? with Eibach springs?

Tire choice has little to do with springs. Run whatver tire you want and yes you can use spacer as long as you can get the lugs nut on correctly.