HybridZ

PALLNET FUEL RAILS

pallnet

Fellas, I'm still hard at it. I replied to all emails and thanks for orders placed. Working in the shop late evenings keeps me from having to watch American idol with my wife.....;)

Thanks again fellas.

pallnet

Fellas, I'm still hard at it. I replied to all emails and thanks for orders placed. Working in the shop late evenings keeps me from having to watch American idol with my wife..... ;)

Thanks again fellas.

pallnet

LOL!

Thanks for the quick reply last week! Looking forward to seeing the finished product :)

• 4 weeks later...

I tried the email address on your profile and my I phone said it wasn't valid.

I had questions regarding a custom application

Steve

S_finnerty1018@comcast.net

If you could just email me and say HI, I can get a valid email from you

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I recieved an email from a new member that asked me if I'm still around so I figured I would throw a post on here. I know there's not a whole lot of demand for "L" rails these days but I will gladly make an "L" fuel rail for your project.

Thanks

pallnet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Pallnet.I would love to purchase one of your barb fuel rails.I do not need the cold start but would like the hardware.I do need the port for a fuel pressure gauge but I have my own liquid gauge. Thanks                         Kenny          klb280TURBO@yahoo.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Edited by zxturbo

• 2 weeks later...

Took me a bit (to get around to writing this review) but I had great luck dealing with Peter.  I ordered my barbed rail late one week and then went to order my Bosch 503cc Ford CFI injectors I had been planning for my build forever, only to find out they were not in stock from my supplier and 'pretty rare these days'.  I contacted Peter late Sunday evening and asked if it was too late to change my order.  Even though he had already made my rail to my specifications, he set it aside and built me a new 14mm rail and I had it in about a week.  It's been installed for a couple of weeks now and everything sealed up and fit right the first try.

Excellent service.  Would certainly do business with again, and I hope someone has taken that barbed rail off your hands by now.

Edited by Chris83zxt