HybridZ

PALLNET FUEL RAILS

pallnet

UPDATE:

If you ordered a fuel rail from me last week, please sit  tight I'm on the job. I pulled some rail stock out to make this batch of custom rails and there were some marks on the extrusion that I would have to dance around so I'm saveing those sections for some 4cyl fuel rails. I have new stock on it's way so I should be working on them this weekend to ship out early next week.

Thanks for understanding and for the business.

I'm glad to have taken part in your project Chris83zxt. That's awesome that you're happy because that's the whole reason I'm still making custom fuel rails for the early Z's. Don't worry about that barbed rail my friend..:)

I'm not on the forums much because of my heavy work schedule but if anyone needs me just shoot me an email and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks again fellas

pallnet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update:

Emails and messages replied to.

Orders as of this date are completed and I'm shipping the last of this batch tomorrow morning.

I will be more than happy to take on new orders so email me if you need some info or you're ready to put a new custom fuel rail on your project.

Thanks

pallnet@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...

Odoyelrules. I answered all emails recently. Please let me know if you didn't get a reply.

UPDATE: I'm not quite over the flu but we had a warm Saturday and with the help of modern medicine I was able to get through the day to finish up the last few orders from this week. If you are waiting on an order please rest assured it will be at your doorstep very soon. I'm shipping the last of them tomorrow morning. I'm still accepting orders while I'm down sick. I hope to be back up to speed within the next few days.

Thanks

pallnet

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

I have a few orders but everything has been on hold for the past few days untill we get past this winter freeze that we are dealing with here in the deep south. It looks like I will knock them out this weekend. ;)

Nelsonian

I'm sorry but I do not make finned fuel rails any longer. The problem is that the supplier would send me damaged and poorly packed fuel rail extrusion.

I will be more than happy to make you a smooth fuel rail. Send me an email to pallnet@hotmail.com.

Thanks

pallnet

• 3 weeks later...

Travis Easter? If so, I have it. Your package will ship by this weekend coming.

It was a little rough playing catchup after the crazy freezes we had here in southern Louisiana.

Thanks

pallnet

That's me!

Thanks dude, I'm not in a huge hurry, I'm just spoiled with getting confirmation emails on the stuff I buy online haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for clean solution to distribution of fuel to my new triple set up. I looked through the threads and could not find an easy solution. What have you done in the past? Photos? Looking for 3/8 barbed set up, +/- 19" lg, brackets off the 2 mid intake bolts, without pressure gauge.

Plz PM me, with price and payment requirements.

Thx Capt Mark

UPDATE:

The backed up orders are going out as I finish them fellas. Thanks for understanding about the slight delay.

Capt Mark:

I will reply to your email in a day or two when I have my backed up orders finished. I can build you a rail from measurements you send me as well as some idea drawings or example pics you might have. I'm open to making you a clean fuel rail setup for your carbs.

Thanks

pallnet