HybridZ

PALLNET FUEL RAILS

pallnet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got a stock l28ET planning on upping the boot to 10-12 and slightly bigger injectors, adding fuel pressure regulator and the pressure gauge on the rail set up you've got pictures of for the barbed rail I believe. How much is one going for brother?

I have a question for anyone with the pallnet fuel rail. I ordered mine a couple weeks ago, fitment is perfect. I ordered the 11mm rail and I also had ordered some denso cressida injectors. I had to change the injectoright clips for them to work, so all the clips were replaced and wires soldered together. I have everything together and I'm not getting any pressure to the rail. I have fuel, but no pressure. Has anyone else had this problem and a solution? I included a picture of my setup. Thank you.

post-52798-0-31613500-1465750416_thumb.jpg

I have a question for anyone with the pallnet fuel rail. I ordered mine a couple weeks ago, fitment is perfect. I ordered the 11mm rail and I also had ordered some denso cressida injectors. I had to change the injectoright clips for them to work, so all the clips were replaced and wires soldered together. I have everything together and I'm not getting any pressure to the rail. I have fuel, but no pressure. Has anyone else had this problem and a solution? I included a picture of my setup. Thank you.

May be a silly question, but where is the outlet/return routed?

I agree. Post up a few more pics. Especially of how the fuel hoses and FPR are routed on the passenger side of the engine. It could be an issue in the installation or possibly a fuel supply issue. Shooting from the hip, I will ask you a off the wall question... Did you install your FPR in the return line?

Thanks

pallnet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm sorry everyone. I know I haven't been on hybridZ very much lately. Yes I'm still around and I'm still making fuel rails and TB spacer kits. None of that has changed,
The part that has changed is Facebook has become the place to be because of all the groups. I'm on many of the Z groups and I can easily be reached through there or you can email me if you need my services.
Send me a PM on here or email if you want my name to add me to your friends list on Facebook.

pallnet@hotmail.com

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...