HybridZ

PALLNET FUEL RAILS

pallnet

• 3 weeks later...

So I've got a question about the plumbing with this type of rail. I've got one similar that I built, with one inlet and one outlet. I've also got an Aeromotive Fuel Regulator installed inline (2 inlet/outlet, 1 return). I was wondering how I should go about running the lines (I was having trouble for a while getting the car running under any load, and I think I may have been starving fuel). Do I take the line from the fuel pump into inlet/outlet port 1, then inlet/outlet port 2 to the fuel rail which should dead end, and then my return line goes back to my fuel tank? 

Use the "Single Fuel Rail Fuel Injected" diagram here.  Ignore the others, some aren't quite right.  Leave the unused inlets on the FPR blocked.  The supply is at one end of your rail and the FPR at the other.  Tank-(prefilter maybe)- pump-filter-rail-FPR-tank.

https://www.aeromotiveinc.com/in-line-diagrams/

44 minutes ago, NewZed said:

Use the "Single Fuel Rail Fuel Injected" diagram here.  Ignore the others, some aren't quite right.  Leave the unused inlets on the FPR blocked.  The supply is at one end of your rail and the FPR at the other.  Tank-(prefilter maybe)- pump-filter-rail-FPR-tank.

Thank you so much!! I definitely had this completely bass ackwards. Got this bookmarked now!

47 minutes ago, NewZed said:

How loud is this setup vs. an "in tank" pump?

Dave

Edited by D9inger

The rail and FPR don't have anything to do with the pump.  Pump noise depends on how it's mounted and how powerful it is.

Start your own pump thread and you can get a pretty good conversation going.  This thread is Pallnet's vendor thread.  Don't want to clutter it up.

30 minutes ago, NewZed said:

The rail and FPR don't have anything to do with the pump.  Pump noise depends on how it's mounted and how powerful it is.

Start your own pump thread and you can get a pretty good conversation going.  This thread is Pallnet's vendor thread.  Don't want to clutter it up.

Dang.... spanked by a "Clandestine Moderator".

my bad