HybridZ

PALLNET FUEL RAILS

pallnet

UPDATE:

Rail stock arrived late today so tomorrow evening after work I will cut it down to blanks for L28's. I need some input as to which rails you guys need me to machine first on this run. Barbed, 11mm O-ring or 14mm O-ring?

Thanks

pallnet

Sirs

I will produce a few barbed rails early this week and then some 11mm rails will follow.

Yes I have gauges, some seal kits are here and more seal kits will be here this week.

I love this time of the year here in the south, someone is always cooking something big and good for dinner. My good friend Howard and his wife called my wife and I over to theyre place because Friday while I was working all day, he was out catching blue crabs (he caught over 6 dozen), he iced them down and this evening we ate like kings...

27754347238.jpg?1306034406

Early tomorrow morning Howard and I will be takeing the kids to meetup with another friend and some of his family. There's a large drainage canal that's full of fat crawfish that has our name on it.

27754347086.jpg?1305774913

I own 25 crawfish traps and 24 crawfish nets, that's not counting what the other guys have.

27754347087.jpg?1305774918

BTW: If you need deep water crawfish traps, I make my own so I would gladly make and sell them to you.

After all that I will be back on rails.

Thanks

fellas

UPDATE:

I have (4)barbed rails with cold start that will be completed by Saturday and ready to ship out after then. I do have black faced gauge in stock and one can be added to the rail order. For those that don't know, this is a stock type of replacement fuel rail for turbo and non turbo "L" EFI engines. It reuses your stock injectors.

Barbed rail with cold start, fittings, custom bent brackets, stainless hardware(no gauge and no hole).

$155.00ea Insured and shipped in the USA.

$175.00ea Insured and shipped outside the USA.

Or

Barbed rail with cold start port, fittings, custom bent brackets, stainless hardware (1)black faced liquid filled gauge.

$175.00ea Insured and shipped outside the USA.

$205.00 Insured and shipped outside the USA.

For this sale of 4 rails I will include a set of 6AN end fittings and injector seals for FREE!!!

Email me to claim your custom fuel rail.

pallnet@hotmail.com

Thanks!

UPDATE:

Ok, (2)barbed rails are left from this batch.

I will be running 11mm rails early this week coming, I will post when they are just about ready.

I have (2)14mm rails on the shelf if anyone needs one. Both have a gauge free hole, the gauge itself is extra.

Thanks

pallnet

Sir

I have a 14mm rail with a gauge hole tapped in the side that's just waiting to be boxed in your name. I made it in a batch a few weeks back when I ran the gauge hole as a freebe so I will still honor that. Do you need a gauge? I can add one in the order for the cost of the gauge. Email me for the info.

Some info for the other guys.

Sit tight fellas, I will be turning out some more 11mm rails shortly, I had to bump them back a few days to a week. They're demanding that I spend even more time at work(Toyota) right now.

Thanks

pallnet

Don't eat em man! Get a kiddy pool and raise your own. They like corn meal.

But as a Michigander, I'll never admit to how I know this! :lol:

Good to see you are back in business Pete.

What of the "Ford" injectors---they were 10mm as I recall. You said you had a rail setup for them at one time--still have that pattern?

Tony

Dude it's too late, I put a major dent in the crawfish population here in my area. I'm going Saturday morning and what I catch is going in a washtube with a fishtank bubbler. I have plans of going Sunday as well but to a different area and boil them that evening for some of the family. My traps work great.

I would try to raise them but we have snakes, birds, cats and coons that would get in there and kill my crop. I know, it's all food....;)

I'm glad to be back in the game.

I made a few rails to use that 460cc injector but I never realy tooled everything completely to make more then a few.

Later

pallnet

Update:

I have (1)barbed rail and (2)14mm rails still for sale.

I'm machineing (3)11mm rails early this week.

Email or PM me if you're in the market for a new custom fuel rail.

BTW: if anyone is keeping up with my war with the local crawfish population. Today we hauled in a good bit.

27754348030.jpg?1307325648

I had my little helper with me. I was useing traps and nets but she liked useing a stick/string and bait. I gave her (6)nets to run and she did great.

27754348031.jpg?1307325655

I can't wait to teach her how to make parts.

Thanks pallnet

Sir

Yes the $125.00 shipped for an 11mm rail is correct but I'm no longer offering the free gauge hole by itself although the threaded hole is free with the purchase of a gauge. However I am offering up free 6AN end fittings with each of the 11mm rails from this batch.

Email me so I can tell you what to put in your paypal transfer.

Thanks

pallnet@hotmail.com