HybridZ

PALLNET FUEL RAILS

pallnet

bsmuwk: You order with the few others placed in that time period will be shipped at the end of this week.

wlguyton: If you plan on useing the stock EFI for yout year than a barbed rail will be the best for your needs. PM me for my most up to date price list.

NOTE: I will be out of town for training from March 19th-23rd. During that time I will not be able to produce rails or work on other projects.

Thanks

pallnet

Pallnet,

Just PayPal'd you $190 for a barbed fuel rail with fp gauge for my stock 1976 Datsun 240z.

Please confirm receipt. Do you have any suggestions for a adjustable fuel pressure regulator?

Thanks,

WL Guyton

Conroe, Texas 77385

wlguyton@gmail.com

Mr Guyton:

Your order came in too late for me to finish it before I go out of town. Most of it is complete and the plan is to ship it out on the 23rd or 24th when I return.

Everyone elses order placed previous were completed and shipped.

Thanks

pallnet

Mr Guyton:

Your order came in too late for me to finish it before I go out of town. Most of it is complete and the plan is to ship it out on the 23rd or 24th when I return.

Thanks

pallnet

Thanks for the update...I will look for it mid-week next week.

WL Guyton

Sir

I don't know of any injector holders that are different and hold the Supra injectors. The stock L injector O-ring that fits the center of the injectors is too loose for the Supra injectors. I think if a thicker center O-ring were found then the stock L holders would hold the Supra injectors in place before installing the rail. My rail holds the O-ring injectors in place. I know that area looks like it's missing something but I personaly ran an 11mm rail on my high powered turbo setup exactly like the ones I sell and without holders it ran with "0" issues. I will be running one again on my future motor swap, without injector holders.

Thanks

pallnet

Hi Pallnet,

I did send an e-mail few weeks ago and didn't have answers since then.

I'm interested in a 11mm fuel rail but I wanted to know if you are still offering to put a pressure guage on the rail (like few years ago)? If not it's not that bad, I'm still interested hehe!

Thanks

Edited by 280z"Vador"

Hi Pallnet,

I did send an e-mail few weeks ago and didn't have answers since then.

I'm interested in a 11mm fuel rail but I wanted to know if you are still offering to put a pressure guage on the rail (like few years ago)? If not it's not that bad, I'm still interested hehe!

Thanks

THE Vador! Love your z!

Vador & Christine

There's a possibility your email had been purged in my spam mail.

To answer your question. I do still offer gauges on the rails I make. I will PM you the info.

Thanks for being patient.

pallnet

Edited by pallnet

Vador & Christine

There's a possibility your email had been purged in my spam mail.

To answer your question. I do still offer gauges on the rails I make. I will PM you the info.

Thanks for being patient.

pallnet

Thanks a lot!

Thanks Christine for the good words about my car ;)

Mr Guyton:

Thanks

pallnet

Pallnet,

I just wanted to drop you a quick note regarding my order. Your prior communication indicated you would be shipping on the 23rd or 24th of March. I live just north of Houston, TX and as of today I have not received my order. Do you have a tracking number and date of shipping? I am not sure how it was shipped but am growing concerned that it is possibly lost in transit.

Thanks,

WLGuyton

Mr Guyton

I'm sorry for the delay in your order. When I returned from my business trip there were some unexpected personal issues here waiting for me to get home. It has been rough so I havn't been home long enough to do any work this past week. Now that I'm home i can wrap up yours and the few other orders just placed. Sit tight, I will have it shipped and a tracking # for you no later than Tuesday evening. Thank you for understanding.

Mr Guyton

I'm sorry for the delay in your order. When I returned from my business trip there were some unexpected personal issues here waiting for me to get home. It has been rough so I havn't been home long enough to do any work this past week. Now that I'm home i can wrap up yours and the few other orders just placed. Sit tight, I will have it shipped and a tracking # for you no later than Tuesday evening. Thank you for understanding.

Not a problem...I understand that things happen.

I will be on the lookout for your update shortly.

WL Guyton

*UPDATE*

I have a fist full of fuel rail orders going out Tuesday morning, the shipper is closed Monday but I have to work my regular 10hr day, go figure...

I have been getting a few PM's and emails from you guys asking about the exhaust manifold stud kits I used to sell. I'm thinking about stocking them again let me know if you guys think it's a good idea. I would like to get a little feedback before I make a large investment in hardware. I used to sell them for $35.00 per kit with $5.00 shipping on up to 2 kits going anywhere in the USA.

The studs are the same as before, 10.9 grade. They are very hard to break.

The nuts are pinched and flanged so they lock and secure really well.

You will have to reuse your thick washers and the 4 upper intake bolts on the EFI engines but they never go bad.

*WORK RELATED UPDATE*

Here at the Toyota dealer I work for they decided to build a 3rd service team and since I'm one of the four certified master techs there and since I work well with others I have to head up the third team. I havn't seen anymore money just yet but you guys know how that goes. So far I'm the only tech on that team. I don't let myself goof off I run a tight ship but I'm kind, I take myself to lunch everyday so I feel appreciated and that I'm a valued member of the team..:)

*HOME FRONT UPDATE*

I planted a nice garden and it's crawfish season.... Enough said!...;)

Thanks

pallnet

• 2 weeks later...

Pallnet,

I just wanted to check in with you regarding my order. Was it sent with the batch you sent out last tuesday, and if not, when do you expect it will be shipped? I'm leaving to go out of town in about a week and a half and was hoping to take the z :D

Thanks

Carl

Santa Rosa, CA 95403

carldewitt@live.com