HybridZ

PALLNET FUEL RAILS

pallnet

UPDATE:  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

There were were few last minute orders placed yesterday, so I will be busy this weekend. I hope one of them was yours.

Thanks to everyone. The Z community is by far the best community I have ever been part of.

shoelessboi I'm glad you made it to hybridZ. This is the site with some of the best info on building/modding Z's there is on the internet.

I reply to all emails late in the evenings when I get off of work. Let me know if you didn't get an email from me.

Thanks

pallnet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

It was a nice Christmas and New Years. I hope everyone is doing well. I know most of you northern guys have your babys laid up for the winter, sorry. Down here in the south we don't have to worry about that too much. Time to do those needed repairs or mods to have her ready for the summer.. ;) Keep it safe fellas.

I reply to emails and PM's everyday or every other day depending on my work load. If for some reason you didn't get a reply from me then please try again.

Project1: Yes sir I accept paypal or money orders for my custom work.

Thanks

pallnet

Edited by pallnet

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Sorry for a slight delay in finishing a few rails at the moment. I broke my left hand. Once the dr. puts a cast on it, I can bag it and go back into the shop. I 'm ambidextrous so I will have little trouble getting things in order.

Thanks for understanding.

pallnet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...