HybridZ

PALLNET FUEL RAILS

pallnet

kmadsen

Sir, Email me at pallnet@hotmail.com and I will be more then glad to help you choose according to your needs.

jimbob_racing

Sir,You have a couple of choices. 1) Use the stock FPR 76-78 works best and plumb it in on the return side of the fuel rail, I did this on my 240SX and I mounted it to the intake manifold. Others use an afterarket FPR the same way, I did this on my Z and it was mounted to the firewall. Some mount the aftermarket FPR to the rail directly with an adapter fitting, I suggest you keep the size and weight in mind if you're going this route and I wouldn't rule out a support bracket if the FPR is kinda large.

Thanks

pallnet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pallnet, sent you a PM. One more piece of information is I don't need the cold start injector. Please add pressure gauge in your cost estimate so I can decide on that. Since the motor currently run with the stock turbo FPR (with the 2 inlets/1 return for fuel, and one vacuum line), I dunno what other FPRs will fit at the end of the custom rail. Any recommendations on a supplier for the regular appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...