HybridZ

PALLNET FUEL RAILS

pallnet

UPDATE:

I have the last of the recent rail orders going out Monday so if you're waiting on your rail then it should be there by mothers day weekend unless you placed an order from outside the USA or something bad happens.

OK some people know about the project I'm working on for Tony and George and I have pics but I will post them as soon as the project is finished. It's a spare time project unless they say otherwise. It's worth the wait.

Another side project is going through some pressure testing this week coming. Some guys asked me to make some VG30E rails a while back and I made some but I kinda left it alone since there was a vender making them already. I recently recieved a few emails from some Z31 guys and it seems that the vender is not supplying fuel rails anymore. I have to research to get a good price and workout some details after testing but here's a few teaser pics. Sorry but they are cell phone pics.:(

Here are some pics of the 11mm version. I will be making a 14mm version too... ;)

27754363780.jpg?1336273011

27754363781.jpg?1336273013

27754363782.jpg?1336273015

27754363779.jpg?1336273009

27754363778.jpg?1336273006

Of course I still supply L28 fuel rails to replace the stock rail using stock barb style, 11mm O-ring and 14mm O-ring injectors. PM or email me with any questions.

Thanks

pallnet

pallnet@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Pallnet,

Three years ago, i purchased this -10an O-ring style (supra 440cc injectors) rail for my l28et swapped 260Z from your Free-Webs site, and its still my favorite thing about the build.

Thanks for a great product my friend. i posted some current pictures of the rail, still installed, as well.

post-5380-000861400 1339711888_thumb.jpg

post-5380-083643900 1339711898_thumb.jpg

post-5380-075860900 1339711911_thumb.jpg

-Zach

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

I have the first fistfull of Z31 fuel rails being completed this week. They look good and they look like they will take care of your needs. I will be selling them in 11mm and 14mm injector types. The Z31 rail kit comes with (2)custom machined fuel rails, (4)custom bent and bored mounting brackets, (4)6an end fittings(while supplies last) and stainless mounting hardware.

Keep in mind that some injectors are taller than others, I have slotted the bracket holes for this reason. Depending on the injectors being used you may have to install a spacer inbetween the upper and lower intakes. Here is the link for a spacer kit:

http://store.acadianasportscars.com/

27754365732.jpg?1340942105

27754365733.jpg?1340942107

27754365734.jpg?1340942109

Email or PM me for prices and more info.

Thanks

pallnet@hotmail.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Update:

All orders that were placed in the last couple of weeks are being dropped off at the shipper Saturday the 18th during my lunch break. I wanted to get them out sooner but I have been terribly busy with work.

Thanks

pallnet

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I emailed you about a fuel rail, but I have a lot of questions like "Can I use my old injectors?" and "Will this replace the O-Rings that always seem to break?" and "Is there an upcharge for the slick air intake I see in the pictures and if so, will my cruse control work?"

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Sir

Please email me again you're email may have gone to my spam box accidently. Please email me again and I will gladly answer you're questions.

Thanks

pallnet

Really most of the questions I asked here, I was only emailing you for confirmation on price.

These are most important to me:

"Can I use my old injectors?" and "Will this replace the O-Rings that always seem to break?" and "Is there an upcharge for the slick air intake I see in the pictures and if so, will my cruse control work?"

Sir

Sorry but I don't do intake work right now, not even for myself because of my work schedule and time restaints. It's sad because I have mant things i want to do to my own car and it's being neglected. If you smooth your intake manifold or have it done you will be able to keep your cruise control as long as you have the vacume port needed to operate the solinoids.

Yes you can reuse your injectors including the coldstart injector. You will need a barbed rail setup to do so. You will want to inspct/replace injector hoses or clamps. I sell an injector seal kit that is a complete direct replacement injector seal set.

Email me for the complete price list.

pallnet@hotmail.com