HybridZ

CarbinFiber Hood/ Air Dam/ Headlight Buckets Installed

Paulo sent me these CF buckets to beta test fit for him. This pair is perfect compared to the clown who was pushing them in a thread HERE a few months back.

These come complete with the studs like OEM, and they actually fit great. The CF air dam is from Paulo, purchased a few years back. I've had it put away for the day when I decided to install all at once.

The CF hood is a RaceOn piece, purchased a few years ago.

My sig pic is a link to a few pics, but here is the photobucket Album link to 15 CF installed pics >> CLICK <<

th_Picture016.jpg

joel hate to hate....but you need the flares to match brother....paulo making good stuff nowadays, finally got a refund and stuff squared away so i would want to buy from him if he got his Shat together

Got a set of 4 extra wide CF flares already...:mrgreen: I'm fixing to do the fender lip cut, along with putting the sectioned struts/Ilumina 5 ways on with the flares... :2thumbs:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

is your cf hood attached to oem hinges? did it comes with the tabs that stick out for the hinges to attach to? also do you expierience any flex on the hood at speeds 70+? im having trouble keeping my hood stable, and also it dosent have anything to attach the oem hinges too, its dry carbon and would hate to get rid of it.

is your cf hood attached to oem hinges? Yes

did it comes with the tabs that stick out for the hinges to attach to? It has threaded nuts embedded to attach a L angle to, which then bolts to oem hinges. It's secured as well as a oem hood.

also do you expierience any flex on the hood at speeds 70+? im having trouble keeping my hood stable, None

If you're ever able to snap a few pictures of how its mounted it would be greatly appreciated. I don't know anyone with a Z that I can really look at. I currently have nrg locks on my hood top and bottom, it flexs constantly when im driving and im worried about it stressing or flying off.