HybridZ

Has anyone tried this Camber Adjustment Kit

The "camber wrench" that comes with this kit seemed absolutely worthless for rotating the bushing around to add/subtract camber. The kit for the rear was even worse. The bushings are delrin (hard plastic) and aluminum so youre basically taking all the compliance out of the LCA mount, supposedly giving you a much harsher ride.. They do work though and they're pretty cheap so maybe that's what you're looking for.

I had a set on my car for a couple months than replaced them with adjustable LCAs.

Edited by h4nsm0l3m4n

Not a fan of these on the front because they don't really allow for the control arm to swing in an arc as viewed from the side. That stress that is put into the system is probably taken by the crossmember flexing, and while they do work, it's just not the optimal solution. Also if you have a bent chassis and need to adjust one side differently than the other you end up with different bumpsteer on each side and the suspension is likely out of square.

They do work and they are a cheap and easy solution, but I think there are better ways to fix camber inequality. I'd sooner slot the strut tower holes, for instance. It is much more crude, but doesn't negatively affect all the other suspension geometry. If you really want more neg camber, they don't offer much, I think only 1 degree, so from that perspective a set of longer control arms or camber plates or both makes more sense.

I've had a pair on the front of my Z for the last 10 years. It's important you drill a hole in your control arms, and tap and add a zerk fitting so you can grease them on the car.

I think that's what has made mine last so long with out wearing out.

good idea, do you have pictures of it? :)

There are pictures of the Zerk fitting (A.K.A. grease nipple) in the kit. I installed these on my S30 along with adjustable T/C rods to deal with the suspension geometry change that JMortensen mentioned. I still don't think the geometry is perfect but it's better than with the stock T/C rod.