HybridZ

Anybody know anything about this lip/ air dam?

dhp123166

how come everyone has one but me? I want a type 1 air dam so bad :( , how do i get one?

I'm guessing this is a joke of some sort? The very first reply in this thread provides a link to where you can get one. blink.gif

Nigel

yeah but its not as easy as it looks, I ordered one in January and this is what they sent me tn_gallery_2081_506_28592.jpg as you can see its for an s30, so I contacted msa over the phone and told them they made a mistake, they asked me to e-mail them pictures, which I did. Upon reviewing the pictures they e-mailed and told me they would ship the correct airdam on monday feb 21 free of charge and that I could keep the 280z airdam. Haven't heard from them since, why is it so hard to get what you pay for? the worst part is the shipping cost more than the airdam.

Edited by warrenHLS3083301

It's for that they give you the s30 one.

Did you try to ask him a refund? They may move faster to send you the one?

Highly suggest to keep the S30 one until you get the right one. Don't sale it.

Always pay via paypal (if you can).

So you can put some pression on the seller with a blocked account until they solve the problem ...

And PP give you protection on transaction.

yeah but its not as easy as it looks, I ordered one in January and this is what they sent me as you can see its for an s30, so I contacted msa over the phone and told them they made a mistake, they asked me to e-mail them pictures, which I did. Upon reviewing the pictures they e-mailed and told me they would ship the correct airdam on monday feb 21 free of charge and that I could keep the 280z airdam. Haven't heard from them since, why is it so hard to get what you pay for? the worst part is the shipping cost more than the airdam.

Thanks for the backstory. Now I understand.

Nigel

at first I thought they were back ordered, or they shipped the correct airdam on the back of a dog sled, because it would be cheaper since they were paying for it, but now I have lost all faith, and I think I will ask for a refund. Thanks for the advice, now who knows another place where I can order a fiberglass airdam, I have seen them on ebay but they are all urethane.

Edited by warrenHLS3083301

Good question!

Those are Rare.

You could orders from http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/280zx.html

But from what I read, they are less rated than MSA.

They do all kind of bumper available for the Z & ZX, but are cheap copy.

DO NOT order from Showcars Body Parts.: Showcars Bodyparts, My experience

Just my $.02. And many others.