HybridZ

R200 LSD Diff

1972 240z

I dont know im still looking around im hoping i can find a 280z for around 1,000 somewhat close to me but if someone can offer everything for a good price then i will do that.

Stock 280z's didn't come with a LSD they came with a Open R200, You can get a R200 LSD from a Turbo 300zx I think, Just search for confirmation of what diff out of which car you need and what parts you will need as well. There are a few options of what you can do with the Diff you can swap a LSD into a R200 diff and use the stock halfshafts making it easier to bolt in but the halfshafts are weaker then if you upgraded to CV's or another axle option.

Stock 280z's didn't come with a LSD they came with a Open R200, You can get a R200 LSD from a Turbo 300zx I think, Just search for confirmation of what diff out of which car you need and what parts you will need as well. There are a few options of what you can do with the Diff you can swap a LSD into a R200 diff and use the stock halfshafts making it easier to bolt in but the halfshafts are weaker then if you upgraded to CV's or another axle option.

Yeah im also thinking about doing the VLSD swap with cv axles but i would still need the 280z parts to mount it. Right now im just looking for the cheapest way but the right way to do it.