HybridZ

z31 lsd installed!!

Good stuff...how was the install? I will be heading this same path in the next few weeks.

Yasin

Not terribly difficult...took me about four to five hours of work. It definitely helps to have a friend there to get the diff out and in but everything else (driveshaft, halfshafts, subframe bolts) can be done before then.

The finned covers are stock on euro ZX's ( s130) the turbos also have cooling, the diff mount is the same part number as the number for a US spec S130

Yasin Like Strechnuts said about 4 hours, and that is not stressing easy going!

BTW strechnut great ha a 540 I 6 ;)

I have been looking into this off and on as a future project. Does everything from the S130 bolt right up to the Z31 LSD or does fabrication need to be done? I will probably be going to the junk yard to pull one out so what are some things I should look for so I know I get the right part and also, what should be looked at to make sure its going to be in good shape? Or is there no telling till its pulled apart? Pretty much I'm asking what do I need to take off the Z31 to do this swap? Anyways man it looks like you have yourself a nice fun little car there, keep the updates coming.

Edited by CaptainJoe87