HybridZ

mega tune user's - Activate

JIM73240Z

Ok, so I have a MSII V3.57 and want to use MSII. So i laded the firmware 2.892 and was ready to start on a getting my maps ready. I go into the configurator and go to the megatune 2.25 and find the MSII.2892.ini file in the list and highlight the file and try to activate but the activate is greyed out. I have been all over the ms site and all I get is "Highlight the file then File->Activate and all will be well with the world". Wrong. What am I doing wrong?

Jimbo

finally getting back to the car

This is not much help, but we just assembled my friends MS2 a week ago and we had a tough time trying to get megatune to work and firmware ini files correct. So we used Tuner Studio and it was a snap, it is a much better piece of software. It does most things automatically for you like finding the correct com port, correct com settings, correct ini file, etc. It has worked so well for me I plan to recommend it to everyone and skip megatune.

Thanks, I will try again tomorrow when I get back into the garage. I know I tries TS and it had a an issue with my versions I guess. I would have to hook it up to tell you but the jist of it was the comuter was responding back saying it was v2.892 but TS was expecting 3.??? back instead. Again, have to hook up to find out for sure but will try again.

Jimbo