HybridZ

RETRO-SPEC unique Carbon Fiber products Z

RETRO-SPEC

RETRO-SPEC CF Products.

Hello everyone at HybridZ, we would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves.

After years of manufacturing private label parts and working on high-profile vehicles we have started developing our own carbon fiber and composite product line for several platforms, we would like to offer them to forum members at special introductory pricing.

We are currently developing products for the 240-280Z and other retro platforms, so please send us some ideas, we design and manufacture in-house which allows us to offer much greater possibilites to your project!

Here are some parts that are available at the moment and the list of what’s in development:

DATSUN 71-74 240Z CARBON FIBER TAILIGHT PANEL

d7174240zcftaillightpanelb.jpg

retail: 249.99 | INTRODUCTORY PRICE: 229.99

DATSUN 75-78 260Z/280Z CARBON FIBER TAILIGHT PANEL

d7578260zcftaillightpanel.jpg

retail: 249.99 | INTRODUCTORY PRICE: 229.99

DATSUN 71-78 240Z/260Z/280Z CARBON FIBER HEADLIGHT BUCKET

d7178240-280zcfhbucket.jpg

retail: 299.99 | INTRODUCTORY PRICE: 269.99

DATSUN 71-74 CARBON FIBER FRONT SPOILER

d7174cffspoiler.jpg

d7174cffspoilerb1.jpg

retail: 299.99 | INTRODUCTORY PRICE: 274.99

DATSUN 71-78 240Z/260Z/280Z CARBON FIBER BRE TYPE REAR SPOILER

d7178240-280zcfbrespoiler.jpg

retail: 219.99 | INTRODUCTORY PRICE: 189.99

DATSUN 71-78 240Z/260Z/280Z CARBON FIBER DUCKTAIL REAR SPOILER

d7178240-280zcfducktrs.jpg

retail: 359.99 | INTRODUCTORY PRICE: 319.99

COMING SOON:

COMPLETE DASH

CENTER CONSOLE 280Z/240Z

INSPECTION LIDS

SPOOK FRONT SPOILER

This thread will be updated to reflect new items as soon as they are available,

so please check back with us.

-> All prices are plus shipping from 92103.

-> Payment via PayPal is preferred.

our paypal address is: fazzt73@yahoo.com

aditional paypal fee (3%) is required

Our products are made to order, 3-4 weeks to ship orders is expected if you need your parts sooner let us know we might have them in stock.

for more pics, info, and products you can visit http://www.shop.retro-spec.net

email us any questions to retrospec.carbon@gmail.com or you can contact anwar via PM at this forum.

Thanks and let us know.

Retro-spec Team

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anwar

Hello everyone

If you need help with product orders, shipping quotes or anything at all, please let me know.

you can also reach me at retrospec.carbon@gmail.com

Thanks!

Just a thought in regards to the complete dash. For alot of members on here who have swapped engines and are in need of more monitoring gauges, how about considering another option of complete dash with more gauge provisions as well as the stock configuration....

Just a thought in regards to the complete dash. For alot of members on here who have swapped engines and are in need of more monitoring gauges, how about considering another option of complete dash with more gauge provisions as well as the stock configuration....

+1

Here is an example of some of the interior plastic pieces. One that I did not mention is the plastic cap that covers the top of the carpeted floor just behind the driver and pass seats. I do not think this piece is available for replacement. I was just originally thinking of replacing mine with a nice piece of channeled brushed alluminum, but if it were available in carbon fiber, hmmmnnn...

post-736-067390100 1304896926_thumb.jpg

Guest anwar

Great input guys! I'll make sure to mention these great ideas at our design/production meetings to see where we are at. I'll post any news concerning this, if anything happens you will be the first ones to know!

Let me know when the dash board is complete I would really like to stop by and see it. I hope the fit is good because I know for sure we will be buying one. I would be most concerned about how the guages will be installed and anchored. Maybe a simple CF dash cap would sell well.

Let me know when the dash board is complete I would really like to stop by and see it. I hope the fit is good because I know for sure we will be buying one. I would be most concerned about how the guages will be installed and anchored. Maybe a simple CF dash cap would sell well.

^^ I agree with just 1st trying for a great fitting CF Dash Cap. I have a new dash, so this would help protect it, and add bling...

Guest anwar

did you have an undershot of the bre type one tail, how are they mounted on, and any eta for the spook? id like to get both at the same time(any package deals?), any chance of picking them up locally?

sure thing! here you go:

zbre-under.jpg

As you can see the tail is made to fit nice and tight.

Not sure about spook eta, we have several parts that need to get done, I'll let you know any update.

• 2 weeks later...