RETRO-SPEC unique Carbon Fiber products Z

RETRO-SPEC

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Just ordered a couple of things, I was told that the cowl panel is available in vented or smoothed, and that the dash and console are on the "short term plans".  Hope these turn out nice, I have wanted a CF tail light panel for a while....

Jason

Be sure to update with your opinion on quality and fitment. Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like they're still active on FB, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Retro-spec/164254480421705

Edit: His name is Paulo? That Paulo? http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/63369-problems-with-parts-from-paulo-fazzt73/

Not trying to knock his business, but that would kind of explain the seemingly spotty communication. I thought he had disappeared.

Edited by rturbo 930

• 1 month later...

Someone is responding to my e-mails, they are not signed "Paulo" as they were before, but no mention of a tragedy...  Having said that, I am still optimistic, but it has been over three months since I ordered.  I have received two shipping notifications, but the parts were never picked up by UPS.  Wednesday I was told that there was a delay on the tail light panels, but the headlight buckets were shipped to me while I waited.  When I sent copies of the empty UPS tracking pages, I was told there was a problem with pick up, and they were looking in to it.  No response to my e-mail asking for a status update today, but they may not work on Fridays....  Hoping all is good, but getting a little concerned at this point.  May be glad I only did a deposit so far....

Jason

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow this couldn't be farther from the truth!!!

we are doing very good actually, all of our Z parts are available.

www.retro-spec.com

find on facebook as retro-spec or paulo at retro-spec

you can email us at retrospec.carbon@gmail.com

or PM via the forum.

we will gladly help you out!!

Wow this couldn't be farther from the truth!!!

we are doing very good actually, all of our Z parts are available.

www.retro-spec.com

find on facebook as retro-spec or paulo at retro-spec

you can email us at retrospec.carbon@gmail.com

or PM via the forum.

we will gladly help you out!!

Is this Paulo posting?

I'd love to place a order for multiple parts but am VERY hesitant after hearing the 3 month wait time to receive parts. What is the current wait time on the Duck Bill Spoiler and Tail light bezels for a 280z ?

Its 3-4 weeks at the moment, send me your order ill process it and you can pay when they are ready to leave, sounds good?